If you would like to have TransCollaborations present or facilitate a workshop for your class, department, or organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Resource & Action Center staff training.
- “Working with Transgender Students: Reflections for Student Affairs Professionals.” Dr. Sherry Watt’s College Student Psychosocial & Identity Development class.
- “Transgender Oppression” Motier Haskins’ Discrimination, Oppression, and Diversity class.
- “Overcoming Stigma: Working with Trans Populations.” LGBT Resource Center Staff Training.
- “Tensions Between Queer & Transgender Communities.” GLBTAU student organization.
- “Engaging in Gender Activism: Expanding the Parameters of Feminist Work and Affirming Trans-Identified People.” Women’s Resource & Action Center Staff Training.
- “(De)Construction Gender.” Office of Residence Life Workshop Series
- “Gender Oppression.” Motier Haskins’ Discrimination, Oppression, and Diversity class.
- “At the Intersections of Trans Identities” Motier Haskins’ Discrimination, Oppression, and Diversity class.
- “Creating a Culturally Competent Student Health Center for Trans Populations.” Student Health Services.